Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Milkshakes!!

Milkshakes!

Hello! Everyone welcome to my blog post today we will be talking about Milkshakes! so yesterday I made Milkshake chocolate favor! It was really good! we used

Milk
whipped cream
French vanilla ice-cream
Hershey's chocolate syrup
Longest drink in town chocolate favor
sprinkles

Here are some pictures!                                  
 Anyways That's all for the day! Bye.

Next goal: I kinda don't know maybe make the top of the milkshakes a little more cleaner?

Question: What do you think about the milkshake & if you didn't want chocolate favor then what favor would you want? (say like mint, strawberry, vanilla, etc) 

   
       



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Riley. I love that you have posted to your blog again and that you shared those photos of your epic looking milkshake. You have created a quality post here and followed the six steps that we use in our rubric. To answer your question, I think I would also try caramel.
    Great job. (Now I want a milk shake).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing Riley, I think its hard to beat a classic chocolate, but when i was playing rugby I used to get a spearmint milkshake after the game often. Do you know what spearmint is?It is tasty as.You should give it a go one day.A thick, thick, thick shake, mmmmmmmmmmm .Stay awesome, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Riley, this milkshake looks GREAT! Did you made it by your own?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about