Pages

Monday 31 May 2021

Art

Hello Bloggers!

As you see in the title we are talking about art! fun right? (It's been alright) anyways, I am going to talk about the many stuff I have done in art. (In 4 weeks) we have done a lot anyways lets get started. (P.S this all relates to stop-motion)

First topic - flip books! - So for the first week of art, we learned a lot about flip books and even made one of our own. thought I don't like mine but I will still share it, we had to pick a little scenario it be real or fake. I did a fake one. I really don't remember too much (I have a bad memory) time to move on to the pictures. (Sorry my camera REALLY bad) My flip book was about a friend and another friend playing ball and the power bar at the top is how hard the other friend was going to hit and the friend gets hit really hard and gets taken by a UFO it's weird and makes nonsense anyway moving on to our Second topic.  





Second Topic - Scenario Choice - For this we had to get in a group with about 3-4 people I have 2 people in my group (including me is 3) I'm with my friends Talisa & Delilah (Go Check out there blogs to see what they did in art class!) for what we chose the scenario is about a girl (shes a superhero) that can't tie her shoes, and then there Mr. Patriarchy that knows how to tie his and loves to manslam I can't say much about this because we are still in the works with it! 

Third Topic - Character Development -
main character.

Mr Patriarchy

Fourth Topic - Scenery

Here are my ideas of the secenery


 
That's all I have for you today have a great and goodbye!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about