Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2021

Hands On Fire

 Aim:

I want to find out... how to light my hands on fire SAFELY!

Method:

Equipment

  • Lighter
  • Water
  • Gas
  • Tray
  • Hose
  • Liquid Soap
  • Safely Glasses
Instructions
  1. Get The Equipment Ready
  2. Full The Tray With Water
  3. Put Soap Liquid In Tray
  4. Gently Mix
  5. Connect The Hose to the gas Tap
  6. Turn Gas On And Make bubbles
  7. Wear Safely glasses
  8. Wet Your Hand And Arms With Water
  9. Scoop The Bubbles With Both Hands
  10. Take Two Steps Forward
  11. Hold As FAR AWAY From Your Face As You CAN
  12. Don't Panic 
     

  13. Results:
    I Saw Fire Burning In My Hand
    I Heard Swoosh
    I Smelt Gas
    I Felt Burning Hotness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about