Pages

Thursday 28 October 2021

Gymnastics

Hello Everyone, 

In the past two weeks for gym have been doing gymnastics for gym, going on the Trampoline, Mini Trampoline, Parallel Bars, Floor, Beam, Horizontal Bar. Have learned a bit these past two weeks like getting better at doing my summersault still trying to land on my feet though. the one that I enjoyed doing this most was the Trampoline, the one I didn't like doing was the Parallel bars. before starting doing gymnastics I though it was going to be boring buts its funnier than it looks still hard though. 

Here is What I have learnt, the one in green are the ones I have leant though the past to weeks, and the one ticked are the one I all ready knew how to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about