Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

My Sports Hero.

Guten Tag Bloggers

How are you today bloggers? I doing good. Today I have a blog post about My Sport hero! but the thing is a don't watch sport which made this really annoying like it not like everyone watch's sports but anyways. We having been researching about our hero we only start yesterday, So I hope you enjoy and learn a bit about my sports hero!

My Sports Hero.

Female Sport Hero - Chelsea Bremner 


My Sport Hero Is in the Black Ferns. (Pro) 


Small Facts - 

  1. She is a Teacher

  2. She has a younger sister

  3. She start rugby in 2015

  4. She did Netball before she did rugby

  5. She is Forwards in rugby


Why is she my Sports Heros?


She is amazing, Kind, Cool, very laid back (Sometimes) She helps you when you need it, honest. There could be so much to describe how much of a wonderful person she is! But that would really hurt my brain if I worked on it for a long time. So to end it up she is just a really good Person!


Pictures -  Chelsea Bremner » allblacks.comGET TO KNOW: Chelsea Bremner - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about