Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

My Cultural Connections!

Cultural Connections

Hello Everyone! today I have another slide to share with you and it's about My Cultural Connections! This isn't new I just forgot to post it on my blog so here it is! We made this for our cultural sharing day. It's about learning about the culture and at lunchtime, we have this big class lunch with all different kinds of food! anyways that's all bye!

Goal: Maybe just make it look better? I don't know
Question: What culture do you want to learn about the most?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Riley.
    I am really enjoying your work and the presentation in what you do. Thank you for sharing about your cultural connections. You have done a great job here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Riley, great effort.This was a really well thought out presentation, covering many topics, awesome. I loved that picture of the gumboots in the air, super-cool.Maybe you could drop a video tour of N.Z into your slide. How about a N.Z. music and or movies slide too.Keep up the great work.Stay awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about