Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Mariana Trench post again!

Hi everyone hopes you are having a good day I back with an another Mariana trench post yay am I right I have been doing this for two weeks I have been learning a lot about the Mariana past the weeks I tried as I hard I could to make this good! I edited my work but I not good at putting full stops, punctuation, etc 
Introduction:
Hi have you heard of the mariana Trench you haven't? You should be glad to be here! Day is your lucky day to learn about the mariana trench. learn about the weird creatures & the pressure & how deep. The mariana trench is! But I have to warn  you don’t go down there you might not live! 

Weird creatures!     
The Mariana Trench has some Weird creatures like. The dumbo octopus. That looks like yellow blob but. Not at the same time! the  pacific viperfish i don’t even know how to explain. This one! But it does look kinda. Scary!. Six-Gill shark i mean i just looks like a shark to me!  you might think they are cute! But.. no they look gross scary! Well in my part they look gross did you know that there are only 360 species in the mariana trench.!

pressure in the mariana trench
The pressure in the mariana trench is crazy!8 tons per square inch! (703 kilograms) did you know some of the creatures don’t even have bones because of the pressure because the pressure would break the bones in an instant! Because of how hard the pressure is  crazy right?

How deep is mariana trench!
The mariana trench is so Deep in fact. it’s the deepest part of the ocean! It is 36,201 feet! So if. You put mr everest you would still have. space left in the mariana trench!? That’s why it’s the deepest part of the ocean.

I hope you have learned some stuff  about the mariana trench. because I kinda did! Do you think the mariana trench you would want to know more about the mariana trench because i would! I really liked making this well i thought it was fun! 













1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Riley. Great information report! I loved how hard you worked on this during class time, and it really shows because it is such a quality piece of work. You included many interesting facts, and your introduction is fantastic!
    Watch your copying and pasting because one paragraph is hard to read. Remember if you hold down shift when you paste, it'll keep the same format and look good on your blog!
    Can't wait to read your next report :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about