Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Mariana trench

Hi, everyone hope you are having a great day today! we have been working on finding facts about the Mariana trench No! it's not the slide! it's a drawing but there is a slide coming thought! anyway I'm going to talk you through what I had to do

so on Monday we started to, learn about the mysterious thing called the Mariana trench!

On Tuesday we made an information plan about the Mariana trench that you are going to see now!

I enjoyed making it I thought it was fun!

my next steps are I don't know i don't have much in mind that I have to work on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about