Pages

Thursday 9 August 2018

My fav Math game

this is me

My favourite Math Site
Hey everyone Riley to day i just want to talk about my favourite math game so here it is
At school we use different online tools for Math my favourite one to use is prodigy here is a link to prodigy 

i like prodigy because it's not only just a math game it's online so you play with your friends or with your classmate's to let me tell you about the game it a math game you can get pet's and they evolve to you can do so much stuff

This helps my learning its math and i can learn stuff that i don't know here are some pictures: 
 so that it guys blog you guys later
My pets   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about