Pages

Thursday 5 April 2018

my birthday

In the weekend i had my birthday i got heels and art supplies and more stuff. We did an easter egg hunt and didn't go Anywhere because everything was closed. We got a giant bunny chocolate and we got some more eggs we went to the dairy but it was closed too :C we went to the beach for not long i build a sandcastle the water touched my feet i could smell the sea salt i went with my Mum, my Dad and my brother we when on sunday for my birthday it was fun. We had wraps for dinner i was on my tablet when it was CAKE time yass!!! so yummy it had jam inside it was so good then we went to bed.Image result for birthday gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about